Advertisement
Total Articles 0

michael kors

2014.08.04 07:08

We’re getting toward the end of July, and that means one thing: one more solid month to make the most of getaway season and michael kors make some summertime memories with your best friends. Our previous adventure with Michael Kors was close to home, but to cap off the season, we’ve got our eyes (and our Michael Kors michael kors outlet bags) trained to Ibiza, the party capital of the world. For our latest edition of #WhatsInYourKors, we’ve embodied the jet-set spirit with a party bag full of essentials.
In the broad scheme michael kors store locations of bags, it certainly isn’t bad, but I have some kind of mental block against shelling out cash on any clutch I’d actually think about using, since I would inevitably destroy it. michael kors cyber monday deals 2014 This is a bag I’d consider ponying up for, though. Classic, sleek, and chic. Those are all words I would use to describe this handbag. The Michael Kors Zip Patent Clutch could michael kors factory outlet be one addition to your collection you would get loads of use out of. I love when I find clutches that have an element of distinction, yet at the same time I michael kors outlet online sale also love when some designs get back to the basics. This clutch certainly is classic but the zip detail through the middle definitely adds an edgy twist. I wasn’t sure how I michael kors outlet online felt about that, but it is kind of growing on me. The only thing to watch out for – I would suggest carrying a newspaper and this clutch at the same time http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinesaleshop.com – beware of smudgy fingerprints! Other than that, I’m liking what I see. Buy through Now, if this handbag doesn’t scream “CARRY ME” I don’t know what does. I am sure there black friday sales are times where you read my posts and think “I’ve heard this before”, but here I go again. Living in South Florida does have some perks.
The slightly textured leather is an michael kors zip around wallet unstructured bag with drawstring detailing at each side. I love the use of a magnetic snap closure plus an interior zip, wall and cell phone pockets. With an unstructured bag like this, who is michael kors I find adding feet, which this bag has is a huge help. The double handles make it easily carried on your shoulder or in your hand. But more than anything else, it michael kors wallet simply looks classy and fun. I can see this bag appealing to a wide range of handbag lovers. And the color – how rich does it look? No wonder the color is michael kors straw tote called “coffee” – deep, dark and delish!!! I truly like this bag, but my original question still looms – how much more popular do YOU think Michael Kors is now that we michael michael kors small crossbody bag are in our fifth season of Project Runway?You know what I love? An exotic bag of any kind for under a grand. It’s hard to come by, even in snakeskin, and particularly michael kors wrentham outlet from a well-known designer.
The Selma bags have been especially popular with celebs over the last few months, we’ve seen a wide michael kors sale variety of starlets carrying the Selma in Tote, Satchel, and Messenger form. Much earlier in the year, we declared the MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma “the best thing going under $400″, and so many months later, there isn’t a single designer bag that can challenge its title.
Maximum Attachments : 0Byte/ 10.00MB
Maximum File Size : 2.00MB (Allowed Extensions : *.*)