Advertisement
Total Articles 0

michael kors

2014.08.04 07:14

Who would have known? And more importantly, why don’t I have a spring clutch already? In Athens, everyone goes out at night. We’re a http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinesaleshop.com college town, and the bar scene is the basis of our social structure (and the wind in most people’s wings). Since I now work from home, michael kors outlet online sale a daytime bag for every occasion isn’t necessarily crucial (since, let’s face it, I don’t get out that much), but a nighttime bag? More important than michael kors item tote ever. And for that purpose, I submit the Michael Kors Woven Raffia Clutch for your consideration. Fun color? Check. It’s a red with both pink and michael kors scarf orange undertones, making it eternally sunny and capable of matching and coordinating with numerous other colors. Appropriate material? Check. Tightly woven raffia is the most obviously michael kors warm-weather fabric out there, and the weave on this is a bit different than most and interesting to look at. Correct size? Check. It’s not too michael kors selma tote big to lug around all night, but it’s not too small to fit my giant, janitor-sized key ring. Reasonable price? Check – sort of.
Between the structure, michael kors outlet online the different combinations of materials and the shape, I really think this Michael Kors bag is a great staple for fall and winter. Even though celebrities best cyber monday deals have a ton of money and are gifted items left and right, it is refreshing when they find a bag that they truly adore and carry red michael kors bag it on multiple occasions. It makes them seem more like us, as cliche as that sounds. Lately, I’ve noticed that Vanessa Hudgens has been seen cuddling michael kors Black Friday with her new boyfriend, Austin Butler, (I consider him new because I still think of her as being with Zac Efron) non-stop. They seem like they michael kors handbags outlet are really into each other.
Milan always brings with it the type of confident, in-your-face style that makes a red studded bag absolutely necessary, and some leopard michael kors sale calf hair accessories and bold jewelry will serve you well. Because of the fast-paced michael kors boots nature of Fashion Week, though, the pieces have to be functional and easy to wear; luckily, that’s what Michael Kors is all about.
As much as I love bag trends heading toward minimalism, it does present a few problems. My bag came with a separate pouch for all michael kors charlton crossbody bag the things you don’t want crashing around in your purse, but I use my phone too much to zip it away completely in a pouch that michael kors return policy I would need to fish in and out all the time. Even if a bag has a compartment that’s nominally intended to house a phone, it’s michael kors outlet usually tucked away in the unreachable depths of the interior, which is also a dealbreaker for me.
Maximum Attachments : 0Byte/ 10.00MB
Maximum File Size : 2.00MB (Allowed Extensions : *.*)