Advertisement
Total Articles 0

michael kors

2014.08.04 07:16

Last time we checked in with #WhatsInYourKors, we were partying in Ibiza with the perfect little festive bag and accessories. Today, michael kors gilmore crossbody we’re still packing for a Mediterranean destination, but the purpose is a little different. Instead of late-night clubbing, our MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Tote is packed up for some time michael kors Black Friday in Italy at Milan Fashion Week.Milan always brings with it the type of confident, in-your-face style that makes a red studded bag absolutely necessary, and some leopard calf hair accessories michael kors naomi satchel and bold jewelry will serve you well. Because of the fast-paced nature of Fashion Week, though, the pieces have to be functional and easy to wear; luckily, that’s what Michael michael kors outlet online sale Kors is all about.
The simplicity of this bag is perfect for a classy lady trying to give herself a bit of a preppy look. Topping off the bag is michael kors navy handbag a shoulder strap with chain-link insets and a frame top with a push-lock closure. This cute little preppy bag measures 6 1/2″H x 13″W x 2″D and is ready to michael kors shoes be pre-ordered via Bergdorf Goodman for $450.When I think of Michael Kors, exotic materials do not seem to come to mind. Not necessarily a bad thing, just not an association. michael kors outlet But today I have been hit by the Michael Kors beauty truck. There is something about this bag that just looks so supple, rich, and creamy that I can not michael kors outlet online ignore it. The Michael Kors Ostrich Drawstring Satchel is bold and beautifully with its peanut ostrich body and perfectly accenting brown leather trim. The two shades of brown remind me black friday deals 2014 of some creamy dessert and since I have such a sweet tooth, it makes me smile.
Below, we’ve got everything you should pack for a particularly glam ski trip, from michael kors a roomy carry-on tote to the perfect lipstick to protect your lips from the wind and cold. Oh, and don’t forget the perfect pair of aviators; not only will the michael kors sale sun be out, but the reflection off of Park City’s perfect snow will leave you reaching for your aviators. When you’re not watching next year’s Oscar contenders before the rest michael kors bracelets of the world, that is.
I’ve been in the market for a new black bag for quite some time now and I’ve already put this bag on my list. It was http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinesaleshop.com the pleated body that initially caught my attention. But, it was the single braided shoulder strap and goldtone hardware that locked me in. The dimensions are pretty nice too: 16″W michael kors hamilton X 11″H X 3??”D and 11″ drop. Of course, there is plenty of room, but michael kors kors handbags at the same time, the bag isn’t overwhelming. In fact, even if you are a petite woman, this bag won’t overwhelm you. Buy through Saks for $795. I’m not really one to sit and ruminate on a bag. When I see a new one, I either have something to say about it michael kors green purse or I don’t, and if I do, it normally gets written about it shortly thereafter. Forming an opinion has never been difficult for me.
Maximum Attachments : 0Byte/ 10.00MB
Maximum File Size : 2.00MB (Allowed Extensions : *.*)