Advertisement
Total Articles 374

2014-Jul

Measurements JVC HA-FX850

Nick Name: Golden Ears Registered Date: Jul 09, 2014, 20:21:17 IP ADRESS: *.235.32.227 Views: 60831

00.NEW_JVC_FX850.png

Related Articles

* Golden Ears Philosophy

* How we measure (Earphones, Headphones)

* Golden Ears Measurements F.A.Q.

* About the Golden Ears Recommendation Index (G.E.R.I.)

* How to read measurements - Earphones, Headphones

* Frequency response & perceived sound 

Note.

Please keep in mind that the following data are from a test unit reviewed by Golden Ears - the test unit is not necessarily a representative sample of the model being reviewed.

Frequency Response

01.FRP_JVC_FX850.png

Eartip: Silicone /Blue:Left, Green:Right

<Subjectively Percieved Tonal Balance>

Diffuse Sound Field Equalization + The small room X-Curve Compensation + Bass Compensation

for more information : How we measure (Earphones, Headphones)

01.FRM_JVC_FX850.png

Eartip: Silicone /Blue:Left, Green:Right

<Raw Data from Ear Simulator>

01.EQ_JVC_FX850.png

Blue: After modification by Accudio™ / Green: Before modification

<Power-Average of Left and Right>

more infomation on Accudio™

Step Response

02.SR_JVC_FX850.png

Impulse Response

03.IR_JVC_FX850.png           

Cumulative Spectral Decay

04.CSD_JVC_FX850.png             

Impulse Phase

05.IG_JVC_FX850.png  

Reviewer's Opinion

Note.

The following chart is an expression of the reviewer's opinion on this product's measured data and perceived sound, and may include bias from using the Golden Ears reference unit as a standard.

06.TB_JVC_FX850.PNG  

Comment '61'

توكيل صيانة زانوسي

2018.05.03 05:38

كما عودناكم مع رقم صيانة ايديال زانوسي الخط الساخن على المقالات والشروحات المفيده خالصة بشرح واهمية الاجزاء الداخلية للغسالة ففي مقال اليوم سوف نشرح فائده صمام دخول الماء بالغسالة الاوتوماتيك ...

ببساطه فائده الصمام تكمن في دخول ومنع الماء من الدخول الى الغسالة ,ويتكون الصمام من ملف معزول ملفوف على بكرة من البلاستيك وله طرفات يتصلان بالكهرباء ...
وللصمام مكان لدخول الماء ومكان لخروج
رقم صيانة ايديال زانوسي الخط الساخن الماء منه وله عدة انواع فيوجد نوع له مدخل واحد ومخرج واحد ويكون نواع اخر ويوجد نوع اخر له مدخل واحد ومخرجان وربما اكثر اما رقم خدمة عملاء زانوسي المختصر الغسالة التي تستخدم مصدرين للماء " البارد والساخن " فيكون له مدخلين للماء ومخرج واحد للماء .
وفي حالة وجود اي عطل او خلل بالغسالة يرجى الاتصال
رقم خدمة عملاء زانوسي المختصر

udetani

2018.05.26 21:10

wqwq

2018.05.29 18:14

How nfl jaguars jerseys so clever, he uhren shop is a coincidence. Impartial, flattening omega watches out, I take the injured polo outlet online is reebok outlet moderation. hollister online shop A thick red pencil point in asics shoes my garden flourish levis outlet in the air jordan shoes middle between the eyebrows, nose pandora bracelet below adidas shoes the flat iron upper part of the forehead, some people say this place should be called "face." This time nike I flushed polo ralph lauren outlet online face was juicy couture handbags injured, but there are still people called the face of it? However, that did not cut michael kors into long champ my tommy hilfiger online shop mood and the number thomas sabo of nike dumplings, nhl jerseys that mcm handbags did not cut into coach factory outlet my nfl azcardinals jerseys New rolex watches Year coach outlet Gaoxing Jin and chaos have interest. I met others just ask one more question: you look beautiful, coach factory outlet online I oakley sunglasses do not know how marc jacobs handbags good.

Several days later, moncler jackets outlet the burst point inflamed. Because ralph lauren uk at that time I did north face canada not do any cheap ray ban treatment, tory burch but did not expect the nike roche problem. First air max 95 swell up after the philipp plein clothes start of pain and itching, pain ugg australia is nfl seahawks jerseys throbbing michael kors outlet pain, itch burst nfl ravens jerseys of rolex watches itch, scratch utah jazz jerseys after start discharging. Since nfl jerseys then I nfl chargers jerseys have time hermes birkin to sit bcbg max in air max the infirmary doctor father units on the converse back seat of his father's celine outlet bike, also have babyliss flat iron the tommy hilfiger online opportunity to salomon eat in the polo ralph lauren factory canteen ralph lauren father bought white bread. Plant memphis grizzlies jerseys Medicine is lakers jersey a Chinese family, he cheap oakley sunglasses was a self-made oakley sunglasses cheap plaster called: Sida cream. asics gel This time I ralph lauren would be labeled a "head on" the.

I remember that miami heat jersey plaster has prada handbags been affixed to the ray ban summer pandora charms vacation, before and after more than hollister co six months. Do not delay goofed out some of ferragamo the things mcm bags is to pumas see a air force ghost.

The lesson is this: there has new orleans pelicans jerseys been no let firecrackers again, and saw the tall man holding firecrackers thought plein shoes of danger.

Head close to guess outlet the "head barbour mens jackets on", but did not get the benefits hollister co off the oakley outlet online drifted: Do you think you lebron james shoes really have a face stickers affixed to the head face, waiting, timberland shoes do you nfl packers jerseys dare? I do air max not nike mercurial know who's the brother said.

three

I was indiana pacers jerseys the accident. I basketball shoes went to nfl bengals jerseys the doctor. But nike air max this nike running shoes time there is a mystery.

Across rolex replica the street door was a air jordan middle school. There are playgrounds, portland trail blazers jerseys a rayban large detroit pistons jersey open-air stage, there are longchamp much larger than our elementary school toilets. There are horizontal vans bar, parallel burberry handbags bars, uneven bars, basketball, nuggets jersey volleyball nets, concrete nike outlet table tennis table on the nfl lions jerseys playground. In the north and burberry outlet online south east of the playground to adidas have nike roshe run a giant iron shelf, michael kors two separate support four legs, the ray ban outlet middle is valentino shoes a toms shoes outlet straight nba jersey iron ladders, both sides of links of london bangles the coach black friday first, two thick rings horloges one long rope hanging nfl chiefs jerseys down, this hogan sito ufficiale guy enough to ray ban have nfl jerseys two floors, it converse outlet It soccer shoes outlet became nfl steelers jerseys our race pace than the brave parajumpers jackets who nfl colts jerseys strong and true religion jeans women proving ground. Therefore, we burberry outlet often michael kors sneak belstaff in Sunday nfl saints jerseys or holiday time out guciheaven mens shoes to play, ferragamo shoes and therefore also of secondary school teachers out of the burberry handbags house experience, fred perry polos but also sneak into the ladies ray-ban sunglasses room and therefore successful adidas escape hornets jersey experience.

That day, in the afternoon, kate spade handbags I hastily michael kors purses go straight iron pandora charms ladder climb, juicy couture clothings followed oakley standard issue by a hastily barbour outlet store pursuers, I have climbed longchamp to belstaff uk the top over the crossbar and then climb down birkenstock taschen deutschland the ladder from the other oakley sunglasses cheap side of adidas clothings the experience. Therefore, thunder jerseys this climb iphone 4s cases is burberry handbags more joy, and I red bottom shoes control you polo ralph have to hurry no oakley hurry to chase it. I ralph lauren outlet stumbled backward with legs woolrich clearance and two steps to the top, coach outlet I reach out, not a catch, a big missed my michael kors handbags rapid decline, the two legs along nfl redskins jerseys a frontier "bang" sound sitting on the 76ers jerseys ground. calvin klein outlet A bow, a bunch prada shoes of drops bcbg max azria da da drop ray bans of blood prada outlet on the ground, some people shouted: bleeding, bleeding. vans shoes Then noisily ran nike free to burberry the nearby soccer jerseys municipal puma online shop hospital, vibram five fingers the magic is prada I clippers jerseys got up and ran back cheap jack wolfskin nobody michael kors outlet help nobody and longchamp outlet no employer coach bags outlet lift.

Of true religion jeans outlet course, emergency, not swarovski canada registered after the nike factory outlet hospital, immediately adidas online shop after ray ban sunglasses the adidas zx doctor came over and asked to see burberry outlet the injury, given nhl jerseys scenario. oakley sunglasses After analysis may be encountered cher coach sacs on the washington wizards jerseys whereabouts of the jaw iron ladder bulls jersey beam, the injury nike free trainer 5.0 does not light, to sacramento kings jerseys undergo an operation. The doctor let me lie northface down tommy hilfiger outlet stores on the surgical bed, nfl falcons jerseys after sterilization in the tommy hilfiger canada middle atl jerseys of a air yeezy well-chin wound Mongolian free running blue nfl dolphins jerseys cloth hole, call hollister kids the local hollister anesthetic, then a nike uk Den Den is a stitched wound, a total michael kors bags of five stitches, the replica watches last is at the chin wear oakley pas cher a "mask." After the procedure is ralph lauren outlet online completed, and timberland pas cher beat swarovski crystal the north face tetanus shot, the doctor asked the tory burch sale legs there is no problem, took anti-inflammatory drugs and told under armour outlet me a week later omega watches the stitches called adult I waited at nfl rams jerseys home to.

As early as the unit dsquared2 sale was going mlb jerseys to ralph lauren polo tell michaelkors.com his mother, but the mother fendi shoes to pay up when on christian louboutin outlet the other. Cashless, take a mother from the unit new balance store in "single-billing" to the hospital in a place on the home. nike air Mother complain and sad way, polo ralph I think there are sick benefits.

The puzzle is pandora Sunday fathers to take classes back home to see my grandmother reebok just a door, grandmother asked straightway, the third knock it does air max not new balance matter. Q. How do you know michael kors outlet online sale my father? Grandma smiled and said mysteriously: stammer two tn requin pas cher master said. He said: ah old friend, the day I go back just to see someone milwaukee bucks jerseys fall from a high ladder, I see your grandson, brooklyn nets I'll pick up the pace a catch him gently on gucci mens shoes the ground and nothing, nfl titans jerseys not hurt bones, just a little scraped skin.

Grandma is accessible gods who michael kors Grandfather grandmother and toms.com the spirit world, polo ralph lauren the second master familiar. shoes outlet But Grandma is a very givenchy intelligent person, mavericks jerseys grandmother old nike free age to be consistent with designer handbags my mother's michael kors handbags faith, michael kors outlet online sale he converted ray ban to Christ.

Two master said it right. My easton bats legs cheap jordans and chrome hearts clothings feet all right, toms outlet I feel cheap true religion gently rolex watch sitting on polo ralph lauren outlet the ground.How so clever, he is a coincidence. Impartial, flattening out, I lacoste outlet online take the injured is jimmy choo outlet moderation. A thick red pandora jewelry pencil point in my garden flourish in true religion outlet the middle air max shoes between the true religion jeans outlet eyebrows, nose below cheap eyeglasses the upper giuseppe zanotti part of michael kors handbags the forehead, some people say this nfl patriots jerseys place should be called baseball jerseys "face." new balance This time I purses and handbags flushed face was injured, but there jordan retro 11 are still birkenstock people called the face nike air max 90 of it? oakley However, that giuseppe zanotti sneakers did not nike soccer shoes cut into my mood and michael kors outlet store the number of dumplings, that did not cut into my nfl panthers jerseys New air max thea Year barbour Gaoxing Jin and chaos have the north face interest. I met swarovski jewelry others oakley store just ask one coach factory more question: mont blanc pens you look chi flat iron beautiful, I do not know how golden state warriors good.

Several days later, the vans burst point inflamed. Because nike air max at that ray ban prezzi time c.c beanies outlet I did not mizuno do any spurs jerseys treatment, but minnesota timberwolves jerseys did not expect the problem. oakley holbrook First swell up after the start of pain and itching, pain is nike jordan throbbing swarovski online shop pain, itch burst of itch, scratch north face outlet after start discharging. Since then nba jerseys I jerseys from china have time burberry handbags to sit in the infirmary doctor father units on air max the back salvatore ferragamo seat of long champ his father's bike, also stone island jackets have the opportunity to eat mcm bags in the north face backpacks factory canteen ralph lauren uk father bought white bread. nba jersey Plant Medicine is a Chinese family, he was a fred perry self-made plaster mens hoodies called: Sida cream. This time I oakley vault would coach factory online be labeled a "head on" the.

I remember nfl buccaneers jerseys that plaster has been nfl broncos jerseys affixed eyeglasses frames to the summer vacation, before and after skechers canada more than six months. Do not delay mizuno wave goofed out some of the iphone 5s cases things is to see nfl eagles jerseys a ghost.

The christian louboutin lesson is this: there has north face been no let firecrackers again, and saw the tall man holding firecrackers thought celtics jerseys of danger.

Head close nike to the cheap coach purses "head on", but did not get the hermes tracksuits benefits off omega the drifted: Do you think you kate spade bags really ferragamo shoes outlet have a face guess shoes outlet stickers affixed to the head face, waiting, do you dare? I do nba jerseys sale not know hollister clothing store who's the brother said.

three

I was the accident. I went jimmy choo to the coach factory outlet online doctor. But this time there is a cle Jerseys mystery.

Across the street ray ban outlet door was a burberry outlet online middle school. There are playgrounds, burberry sale a large nfl giants jerseys open-air stage, louboutin there coach bags friday are nfl cowboys jerseys much larger kate spade handbags than our elementary school toilets. There nfl 49ers jerseys are horizontal bar, parallel bars, michael kors uneven bars, adidas.nl basketball, volleyball nets, burberry concrete table tennis table armani watches on the playground. In swarovski the north face jackets north and south east of the playground to swarovski crystal have a giant iron belstaff sale shelf, two separate support four legs, the middle is a coach factory outlet straight huaraches iron huarache ladders, mcm backpack outlet both pandora bracelet sides of the first, two thick rings one air max pas cher long rope hanging down, this guy enough to have louboutin shoes two floors, it It hermes birkin bag became burberry outlet online our race pace michael kors outlet online than montblanc the brave who coach outlet online strong and ray ban wayfarer proving roshe ground. Therefore, michael kors bags we often adidas online shop sneak nfl browns jerseys in moncler outlet Sunday or holiday true religion time out kate spade outlet to play, mbt shoes and ecco mens shoes therefore also of secondary school coach outlet usa teachers hogan shoes out oakley of the house experience, ray-ban sunglasses but under armour shoes also sneak converse sneakers into oakley sunglasses outlet the ladies room nfl raiders jerseys and prada sunglasses therefore successful escape experience.

That day, in the afternoon, wholesale handbags I hastily nba jersey go straight iron ladder climb, followed by a hastily barbour jackets outlet pursuers, I pandora jewellery australia have climbed to the veneta top over oakley outlet the crossbar jack wolfskin outlet online and then climb down michael kors purses the nike roshe run ladder from gucci shoes outlet the other side of the experience. Therefore, this coach factory outlet climb is more joy, and michael kors outlet online I control you huarache have to hurry tommy hilfiger no hollister clothing hurry to chase it. I christian louboutin stumbled backward with legs and two steps to the top, michael kors outlet I reach out, not a catch, a big missed my phoenix suns jerseys rapid new balance decline, Hermès Pas Cher the two legs along the north face outlet a frontier nike roshe run "bang" sound sitting on the longchamp handbags ground. A bow, a bunch of drops da da drop of blood on the ground, ralph lauren outlet online some people shouted: bleeding, bleeding. Then doudoune north face noisily ran nike shoes to the nearby municipal hospital, ray ban uk the cheap ray ban magic is burberry outlet online I got up and converse ran longchamp back nobody help nobody and no employer lift.

Of course, emergency, not registered after the hospital, immediately after ralph lauren factory store the doctor cheap oakley came over and asked ray ban pas cher to see the injury, given scenario. After analysis michael kors outlet online sale may be encountered on the whereabouts of the jaw versace iron ladder beam, the injury louboutin shoes does not light, to undergo an birkenstock deutschland operation. The doctor let me lie polo ralph lauren down nfl vikings jerseys on the surgical bed, timberland outlet after sterilization in toronto raptors jerseys the middle of a well-chin wound omega watches Mongolian blue cloth hole, call the local new balance shoes anesthetic, ray ban pas cher then fitflop shoes a lacoste outlet Den Den is a stitched thomas sabo outlet wound, a tommy hilfiger outlet total nike id of five stitches, the last is at the chin wear a "mask." After orlando magic jerseys the thomas sabo procedure is nike air max completed, and beat the tetanus shot, the cheap barbour jackets doctor fidget spinner asked the legs nfl bears jerseys there is no problem, took anti-inflammatory drugs and air max 2007 told me a jordans week later the stitches called adult I waited at home to.

As early hermes belt as the unit was going to tell his timberland boots mother, but the hugo boss mother to polo ralph lauren outlet pay up when louboutin shoes on the air jordan retro other. Cashless, take a mother nike shoes from the hilfiger outlet unit in "single-billing" skechers shoes outlet to the hospital dansko shoes outlet in bottega a place on the home. Mother complain and sad way, I think there are sick benefits.

The puzzle is Sunday fathers to take classes back home montre femme to see my grandmother just a nfl bills jerseys door, grandmother asked straightway, the versace clothes third knock jordan retro it nfl texans jerseys does toms.com not matter. Q. How do coach shop factory you skechers mens shoes know my father? Grandma asics smiled and said mysteriously: stammer two toms shoes master said. He said: ah old friend, the day mlb jerseys I ralph lauren outlet go back rockets jerseys just to see new york knicks jersey someone fall from a high ladder, I wholesale handbags see dsquared2 shoes your grandson, I'll pick cheap oakley sunglasses up the pace a catch michael kors him ferragamo gently nike store on the ground and nothing, nfl jets jerseys not hurt bones, just a little michael kors uhren scraped skin.

Grandma is accessible gods who Grandfather ralph lauren grandmother and the spirit world, supra shoes outlet the second tods shoes outlet master familiar. But Grandma is a very uggs intelligent person, air max 90 grandmother old age to be ray ban sunglasses outlet consistent easton bats with my mother's marc jacobs handbags faith, he converted to hogan Christ.

Two master said it right. My supra shoes legs mcm backpack and feet all right, I feel gently nike roshe run sitting on ed hardy the ground.

toms outlet

oqyloc

2018.06.01 09:34

uwiwaho

2018.06.02 12:29

oxyhafe

2018.06.22 07:09

yvuhace

2018.06.26 15:17

Nick Name

2018.07.30 23:03
Maximum Attachments : 0Byte/ 10.00MB
Maximum File Size : 2.00MB (Allowed Extensions : *.*)

List of Articles
No. Subject Nick Name Date Views
  • Registered Date: Jul 24, 2014

VIEWS

COMMENTED

• Registered Date: Jul 21, 2014

VIEWS

COMMENTED

• Registered Date: Jul 21, 2014

VIEWS

COMMENTED

• Registered Date: Jul 17, 2014